Sign, for a change...
For those who don’t have the time to read the whole book, here is a summary of the reason for the Declaration of Independence, 2016. First, the new president is going to need help in achieving the objectives he ran on. Second, the people are going to need a representative(s) at the table to help guide the changes they sought in voting. Third, we need some fundamental alterations to the government.
We should be clear that this is a movement committed to non-violence, and non-violent means for altering the government. The movement is committed to operating within the constitutional guidelines to effect these alterations.
In summary, the aims of this Declaration are to address the following imbalances:
- The imbalance between the rights that individuals have and those which have been given to the mainstream media.
- The imbalance between the rights that individuals have and those which have been vested in various apparatuses of the United States government.
- The lack of representation available to the individual.
- The imbalance between the rights of those in the workforce and those not in the workforce.
- The imbalance between the rights of those who control the capital and those who do not.
Every once in two hundred forty years, you have a chance to dramatically alter the system...
With a stroke of the pen (keyboard).